cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SCWM/SAPLUI_PI_PROCESS Post button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, im looking if there's a way to disable Posting button in this transaction, i've searched for the program and the dynpro but it seeems that the buttons Count...Post, etc... allocate dynamically, is there a place where i can take off the Post button,mainly because the customer wants this transaction just for counts.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

Not sure where exactly you see the post button in RF menu? Can you please mentioned the path. probably I might be using old version of SAP EWM.

If you are talking about desktop then there are separate transaction codes available only for counting for e.g.

/SCWM/PI_COUNT - Enter Count Results

/SCWM/PI_COUNTLIST - Create Phys. Inventory Count in List

Also, posting could be possible to control using authorization or tolerance group control.

Thanks,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip, yes in SAPGUI in transaction /SCWM/PI_PROCESS, let me add some screens.

I told my EWM partner about your response, thank you very much, the problem she sees is that she needs the user to be able to use the Delete button (the count transactions dont have this one) but dont want to let them use the Post button, she havent found the right authorization object yet to hide/disable this button, tolerance group control cant be used because for this case because our stock is non valuated stock, if by any chance you can guide us with the authorization objects will be helpful, we havent found the right one to disable this, thank you for your nswer.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sandip_S
Active Participant

Hi Gabriel,

For authorization related check you can take help from your Basis Administrator.

However I recommend  to use the tolerance group control for posting differences which worked with valuated as well as non valuated materials.

Just create one tolerance group for e.g. Zero in my case and keep it blank as shown below:

Assigned it to all the users for which you need to control the posting.

If you check the alert box as shown above then while posting following error message will appear.

In above case, even though valuation data is not maintained tolerance check working fine.

Thanks,

Sandip