cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation RESB table update during the Process Order Release COR5 transaction...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question. The requirement is to update the (Final Issue for This Reservation) KZEAR field in Reservation RESB table during the Process Order Release COR5 transaction based on the reservation number, plant, process order component material number data. I tried to update the RESB table in the user exit EXIT_SAPLCOZV_001, using the function module MB_CHANGE_RESERVATION.

During the debugging it updated the RESB-KZEAR with X value, but later the standard SAP FM CO_VB_ORDER_POST is getting called. In that there is perform for "resb_post" form routine in the LCOVBF10 include program. What is happening, it over-writes this RESB table based on the OLD reservation data related to that process order which is being released. The result is that RESB-KZEAR field update is set back to blank.

In this include program LCOVBF10, in the FORM-ENDFORM "resb_post". At the end of the this form routine, there is an implicit enhancement spot. Is it ok to create an enhancement over there to update RESB-KZEAR field with X value.

Thanks!

Puneet.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet, Can you please expalin me why it is required to set the final issue indicator at release only. Dont you want to issue out item to PO. Thanks Kishan