cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.aii.ad), IDoc_AAE and IDoc

former_member244738
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm facing a problem with an outgoing IDoc. I'm integrating SAP ECC 6.0 to SAP PI 7.4 (double stack).

As first attempt I have configured the IDoc sender channel with the adapter AAE and configured the flow using ICo: this first IDoc was sent successfully.

Then I have configured the flow for a different IDoc type using Receiver Determination and other objects (no ICo this time). In this case I get an error in ECC (tcode SM58):

Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.aii.ad)

Since PI is double stack I thought I could use both AAE and normal IDoc adapter. So I created a second IDoc communication channel (no AAE). Tried to send the IDoc again but it still doesn't work.

Any configuration missing? Could I use both IDoc_AAE and IDoc adapter for different interfaces?

Please help.

James

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

James,

Any configuration missing? Could I use both IDoc_AAE and IDoc adapter for different interfaces?

Yes you can use both for different interfaces just make sure you have maintained correct port in your partner profile.

• For the interface which you are using IDOC_AAe make sure the partner profile has the port which contains TCP/IP RFC destination.
  • For the interface which you are using IDOC make sure the partner profile has the port which contains ABAP RFC destination i.e Type 3.

Can you please provide nwa logs for this error ?

Br,

Manoj

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding to Manoj point check the below discussion as well

Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in compone... | SCN

former_member244738
Participant
0 Kudos

Manoj,

you are right! I maintained a second port for the IDoc (no AAE) in WE21 from ECC, indicated a type 3 connection (SM59), and got the idoc sent!

Thank you very much.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Check below discussion also.