cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exits [SMOD] for GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client has request partner data from /SAPSLL/COEPAR and customer document status from /SAPSLL/CUITSTA at the customs document level.   I would like to append additional fields to custom document extractor [0SLL_DS_1], however, BI extraction is still in it infancy.  As there exists in SAP ECC, are there any CMOD user exits [SMOD]  that I could implement/use for this request.  Due to the volume of data, I would not want to create a generic extractor; create a delta process; to obtain a few fields of data if SMOD is available.

In advance, I appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.

Claire

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the quick response however, tblMODACT does not contain any records.  Could you please provide steps on implementing a new project from SMOD?  Do you know how to find the SMODs provided in Global Trade Services?

thank you.

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kaushik,

The user exits that I'm referring to  enable to move customs documents from SAP GTS to SAP BI not ECC into GTS.  I don't know how to 'activate' them or if they even exist to move additional data from GTS to BI that we not part of the standard content of the BI extractors.

Thank you for your guidance.

Claire

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then, I think, to an extent the below material could be resourceful

Activating GTS 0SLL_CD_1 datasource | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

No this is not what I need...I've been extracting data into SAP BI from GTS for 2 years.. I need to know how to activate any CMOD user exits if available so when I append the extractor with additional fields, the user exists will kick in.

Thank you.