cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planned orders get firmed - collective order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts ,

As i known , the planned orders will be firmed if it has any changes .But for E52 semi finished goods , it also is a sub order of the collective order .

i changed and saved  the planned order , the firmed indicator was marked .But then i run MRP , the firmed indicator was removed.

ps: i also tried to mark the uppermost planned order as firmed indicator , after MRP , the planned order of semi finished goods still not be firmed.

How can i let the planned orders which from  all the orders in the collective order get firmed ?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194456
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

This might be possible because of the MRP type in the material master.

Could you please have a look in the OMDQ for your MRP type, Check the Roll Forward indicator

Also check OPPD for the roll forward period.

Also have a look in the SAP note 1901138

Hope this helps

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SS ,

Thanks! MRP type is PD , the roll forward period in OPPD is 0 , i will study note 1901138.

Thanks again.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed. will adjust in production order level , no changes in planned order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change to a directly produced planned order - please note long text

Message no. 61047

Diagnosis

Changes to planned orders for direct production should only be carried out by the planning run.

Only this can guarantee the match between requirement and order, which is necessary for direct production, as well as the completeness of the collective order.

A manual change to a planned order for direct production is, therefore, only sensible in exceptional cases. Such an exception could be, for example, the addition or deletion of a component.

Please note that the firming of the planned order is reset in the next MRP run for this material so that the consistency of the collective order can be guaranteed. Therefore, you should only change the planned order when you wish to convert the collective order immediately after.

'Therefore, you should only change the planned order when you wish to convert the collective order immediately after.'

Is any enhancement to make the planned order firmed?