cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source of Navigation Target eq SAPUI5 Fiori App not picking in Quality system!!!!!

former_member213400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

we Implemented one Std. Fiori app and extended same. we created custom tile, catalog and group for the extended app.

we tested and it is working fine indev system. here i need to mention while creating tile we chosen SAPUI5 Fiori App radio button in the target mapping of the tile(remember this point).

we planned to move these objects to QA system, as per plan we successfully moved the objects to QA system. here we performed testing on extended app, when am clicking on the tile it is triggering standard app navigation(std. semantic object). to overcome the this issue we created LPD role in the LPD_CUST we used second option/second radio button Other SAP Fiori App by this way we are able to access extended app.

We tried to debug it, but unfortunately INTEROP DPC class method is not triggering when we click on the tile.

please help us to fix this issue. Thank you in advance.....

Best Regards,

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member213400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

after troubleshoot what we came to know is,

sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/NavTargets     - Not working, giving 400-bad request

sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/SemanticObjects - Executing and fetching all SObjects

sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/TargetMappings   - Executing and fetching all Target Mappings

what we notified is when we click on the tile it is picking standard targetmappings.

we cloud not find how it is happening, can any one suggest or any inputs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Have you tried to delete the cache on the QAS system?

Try to run report

/UI2/INVALIDATE_CLIENT_CACHES

/UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES

former_member213400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

Thank you for your valued inputs.

when i faced this issue we cleared the cache in Gateway of QA and ECC QA systems, after your suggestion to make sure that we ran those programs and cleared browser cache as well. still we are facing same issue.is there any other way to fix?, please suggest us.

even am trying to debug in method: CHANGE_NAVIGATION_PATH of class:/UI2/CL_GW_DP_INTEROP_00,but which is not redefined in this class. we kept BP in the class /UI2/CL_GW_ABSTRACT_DP. here cursor is not coming to the end.

Thank you in advance....

Best Regards,

Kiran.

former_member213400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Step Head,

in the process of troubleshooting this issue we found that,

/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/TargetMappings?sap-cache-id=B9A5F8B61F98BAD6001EDFC563F03661

is returning the all target mappings includes my custom one. But weird thing is once i click on the custom tile which is created by me it is triggering standard target mapping.

is it bug or ? please friends share your valuable suggestions.

Thank you in-advance....

Best regards,

Kiran.