cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to define qulaity inspection for non-material production orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I need an emergency help to find a procedure for non-material production orders (Co07) quality inspection,

can we use manual quality inspection (QM01- with origin: good receipt from production) ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

SF N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member7790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you elaborate your requirement?

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to have a procedure for production orders without material that are used for overhaul services, since the quality inspection plan with triggers automatically  are defined in material masters and for production orders without material we don't have materials then we are looking for an alternative procedure for creating inspection lot and result recording and post process of those production orders,

I hope it would be clear,

Thanks

Regards

SF N

former_member7790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are creating production order for overhaul services (Process of restoring and maintaining an equipment, machine), I think its better to go for calibration process.

In this process, you:

• Inspect the equipment specified in a maintenance order
  • Record inspection results for each piece of equipment
  • Valuate each piece of equipment
  • Make the usage decision for the inspection lot

The system creates an inspection lot automatically when a maintenance order is released

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Thank you very much for your quick response,

Actually we don't use maintenance order for overhaul and because of importance of calculating costs we use service orders and create production orders related to those service orders in order to define and manage related tasks,

by considering this situation what is your proposal ?

Thanks

Regards

SF N