Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Quote replication and update bw C4C and ERP

anthony_roker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi C4C Community,

We have recently gone live with a standalone implementation of C4C. We are now looking to integrate with ERP as part of an upgrade project from 4.6C to ERP 6.0.

We are looking to replicate sales quotes from C4C to ERP. My understanding is that this is possible as of 1608 via the new message mapping COD_ERP_CustomerQuoteFollowupBusinessTransactionDocumentReq.

From here I have some questions:

1. What is the triggering event for the replication of C4C quotes? Is it manual via the "Create External Follow-Up Document" action or can the interface be automatically triggered based on sales quote Status or Approval Status?

2. Where the result (i.e. Won / Lost) is initially maintained in the ERP sales quote, does this update automatically replicate back to the C4C quote ("Progress" field)?

Appreciate any insights.

Thanks,

Anthony.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

josephc
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Anthony,

As far as I understand , a quote can be created in ERP as well by probbaly by adjusting the right transation type in the middleware.Not all the fields relevant for an ERP Quote will be mapped/tested though. Also updates in ERP quote are not send back to C4C .

Kind regards,

Chintu

seshukumarmv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony, For your first point of question, 1) Quotation created in C4C can't be replicated to ECC, if it is independent transaction.

The only way quotation can be replicated to ECC from C4C is from C4C opportunity. You can initiate your action from opportunity as seen in the picture below

The created ECC quote from C4C opportunity can be seen in Sales documents tab of C4C opportunity. It can be also seen in Document flow tab, where the user has opportunity to check the details of quotation in PDF form. To your second part of your question, you can see your changes of your quote in ECC , only from C4C document flow ( PDF form of quote)

As per standard product offering, if you create quote independently without any preceding document , then it can't be replicated to ECC or CRM OP.

Regards,

Seshu

josephc
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Anthony,

For the first point : the triggering event for the replication of C4C quote is via the Followup action .

For the second point , yes the update is automatically replicated back to c4c quote.

Kind Regards,

Chintu