cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the table VICDCFPAY updates?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to know when the table VICDCFPAY updates??

On/after which activity this table updates after creating a contract. Also if some changes are made to contract after finding the entries in the table will it reflect with the new changes made to contract?

Let's say:

If I have created a new contract say 1000000000001 on and if I am checking the table ( or cashflow report from Transaction Code REISCDCF ) will I get all the cash flow data for the entire Period instantly after creating the contract??

Also If I have changed some data in contract let's say rate then will it reflect in the table instantly??

As I wanted to prepare a customized report for cash-flow, kindly guide on the same?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

The moment you add a condition to the contract, table VICDCFPAY gets updated. Before the condition is entered in the contract, there will not be any entry in table VICDCFPAY.

When you make a contract periodic posting (RERAPP), VICDCFPAY-REFGUID fields get updated for the period the contract is posted.

Cheers!

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amare.

Your answer suffice my question.

But now I have one more doubt related to cash-flow and VICDCFPAY table.

The entries in cash-flow report and the VICDCFPAY table are seems to be same except the Debit/Credit or +ve/-ve indicator. Is it the table from which the cash flow report shows the data? If it is not, kindly share the table name. If it is the same table, then can you please help me on the following issue:

e.g. I am able to see the -ve sign in cash-flow report as follow

when I try to find it in the table VICDCFPAY it does not show any sign.

And because of the same the calculation is also wrong in both the cases.

Kindly guide on the same.

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cash flow report and VICDCFPAY table should ideally match. If it's not matching, it means your cash flow report for some reason is not refreshed.

Try below transaction code and check again.

T-code: RECDCGOL - Cash Flow Update: Contracts

Check another contract in your system, if for them also the report is not matching.

Regards,

Amar

Answers (0)