cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PS C_TPLM22_64 Certification clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP PS C_TPLM22_64 Certification

This code is used for PS i can see the same in sap training site but when I check in sap direct certification site for India the same code is with the description Project Management certification...is it the same ? Project system and Project managemet... Why is the same code reffered with different description ?? Could anyone clarify this?? Hope the attachment helps with understanding my question

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your benefit, I am here enclosing the total list of available SAP certifications list- updated list. As per the list below you can be the better judge of yourself.

Yes, your certification course is a valid one as is reflecting on the list & also can browse from there to your screen-shot area. Another thing of-note if want to apply with Cloud then, the 1st one C_ACT_2016, I think would be better for you, only if you are having the knowledge on cloud operations.

https://cdn3.training.sap.com/cdn/static-pdf/Valid_Cert_Exams_23_08_16.pdf/IN/EN

I think, for you, the below article could be useful,

Thanks,

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Thank you for your response.. but still My concern is that why does the same code reffered as project system in sap training and certification site but as Project Management in Direct certification site. I Tried to contact SAP support desk for the same but was not able to get a proper response hence I oppend this post

If any one can confirm both are same or is there any other means to have a clarification on this ??

Thanks and regards

Saravana Kumar RV