Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Cofiguring WebDynpro on AS ABAP 7.03 64-bit Tial

former_member498382
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

at the moment I am preparing for my ABAP Developer Certification with an AS ABAP 7.03 64-bit Tial-System on Windows7.

To configure WebDynpro i followed these instcructions:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/30129979-011c-2e10-fb9b-a60e0d704c1d&override...

So i alredy

- activatet the services in TA SICF

- imported profiles from active server in TA RZ10

- added parameter icm/host_name_full with <hostname>.com in DEFAULT profile

- added <localhost> <hostname>.com in hosts-file

At testing a WebDynpro-Application the login is shown. When i klick the login button i would expect a pop-up for entering name and pw but nothing happens.

I tried IE (also in compatibility mode) and Firefox.

If you have any ideas how to solve my Problem i would be very happy for your suggestions.

Kind regards

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick

So are you stuck at the step 'Final Test after Configuration ' ?

I have seen this error before and I not sure what needs to be done though but can you copy the link and then use it to open in your browser?

Regards

Vinita

former_member498382
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hey Vinita,

my system behaves differently at the first time on page 8 point 3. of the instruction. After the activation of the services in SICF.

Here it says;

"Now again enter the URL in your Browser this time you will see the Page having Editable fields Client Language and button Log On, Leave the fields unchanged and Click the button Log On. After Clicking this button you will ask for User Name and Password, ..."

I completed the rest of the instruction after this but my Problem remains. I also tried to copy the link direct to differnent browsers (IE and Firefox). The result is the same.

Regards

Patrick