cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which topic would you like to have for the next #SAPSysArchs calls?

former_member182411
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

after the summer break we would like to bring the #SAPSysArchs call series back again (no concrete planning yet, but in progress). As we do want to talk about stuff that your all are interested in we would like to collect some topics you would like to talk about. For each topic we give our best with great support by #SAPMentors to get the domain experts, architects and product team mates from SAP to get first hand information and be able to place our questions directly (this is also a valuable feedback channel for SAP).

So, please let us know.

🙂

For more information please have a look here:

cc:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We love to have you guys in there doing a wonderful job as the key people of SCN & also asking for suggestions. But one thing I was thinking that being a moderator you have posted a content(discussion-thread) here Not Answered which has no accurate answer for making it a close-loop. I think that maybe you could have a Poll on that matter or better you could have posted as a Blog & ask for suggestions or maybe I also heard that there is a SAP Idea Place, please correct me & pardon me if anywhere you feel I am going in a wrong direction as because I have recently only Signed-Up for SCN. Also I did not understand, why you put in this SAP NetWeaver Technology Platform area, why not in About SCN Place/Space?

Although I will provide my Suggestions. maybe not exactly it will be what you are looking for, but anyways they are:-

1. Recently we have got something called SAP in Hindi, there comes issues like in the program maybe the fields are not properly converted to Hindi, although I know by which rule following its getting converted.
  2. I might be wrong or maybe my search was not fruitful till now. But in SCN, should not be in the the Contact Us list or in a separate Space/Forum, there can be the list of SCN Moderators. By doing so, we will also get to know the about the Moderators whom we did not know earlier. Say you might create a area called About Moderators Zone.
  3. I am sure that SAPLabs get all the suggestions by their internal team & also get from customer requirements which we can read in SAP News & Updates, Blogs, Documents & many other. But my question is, is there any place, where say I individually provided a suggestion as an individual & it got accepted, & in that particular area of SAP or SCN, it will reflect as the SAP Idea Givers-This Year zone. Although like I mentioned that there is Idea Forum & all these stuff which in particular does not provide a full list altogether the newly received ideas from SAP Individuals. Please pardon me for my very little knowledge & guide me if there is something existing any.

Lastly will We be entitled here with Helpful or Correct Answers!!!

Extending yours & mine thoughts also to , ,

Thanks,

Kaushik