cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create custom fields for account assignment and account assignment category in Create RFX (sourcing Tab) in SRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to SRM technical, I have a requirement where i want to create custom fields for account assignment category and account assignment in create RFX of sourcing tab which similar to Sopping cart account assignment.

1. i added required fields using append structure and able to display the same in view.
  2. Now i need implement the functionality ( Drop down for account assignment category  and dynamic F4 help for account assignment filed based on the account assignment category)  that is similar to Shopping cart account assignment tab.

Please provide your valuable suggestion regarding the same. i need to complete this ASAP

Thanks in Advance for your valuable suggestion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry for delay i was busy with some issues!!.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion my task. My requirement is completed i update the document ASAP.

once again Thanks to every one who replied for my post.

Thanks and Regards

Ashok

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

By Dynamic I am assuming you mean that a custom search help be picked ?

Try this code

***Use similar code like below to navigate to the NODE.

*  navigate from <CONTEXT> to <ACCOUNTING> via lead selection
lo_nd_accounting = wd_context->path_get_node( path = `COMP_CONTEXT.ACCOUNTING` ).
* lo_el_accounting = lo_nd_accounting->get_element( ).
lo_nd_accounting_info = lo_nd_accounting->get_node_info( ).

*** In place of GL account put your field name
lo_nd_accounting_info->set_attribute_value_help

( name = 'G_L_ACCT' value_help_mode = '121' value_help = 'ZH_DET_ACCT').

When you do this you can import the account assignment category in the search help exit and then filter results accordingly

I hope that helps

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shurvajyoti,

Thanks for you Reply.

as you said i created enhancement to the (/SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_RFQ_I_BD) component for creating the fields in the layout. Also i populated search help for account assignment category field.

Now i need to assign the F4 help dynamically to account assignment filed based on the values is selected account assignment category field.

Thanks in advance!!!

Ashok Kumar

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

please have a look at the following thread. The Node_Info class has a method called SET_ATTRIBUTE_VALUE_HELP.

Thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1522554

Regards

Oliver

former_member219695
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

You need to enhance the webdynpro component to achieve this.Create custom table to store Account assigmenet related data and fetch the same from webdynpro.

Thanks

Shuvrajyoti