cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM: Getting error message 'Language JA text is already registered'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frds,

I have login in Web UI with Japanese language and try to creating ibase, issue occurs when entering text in description field, the message occurs 'Language JA text is already registered'.

But no such message occurs when i login in Web UI with the English language.

I figure out in set method of an attribute, along setting text to the BOL field, language also setting up in LANGU feild(in case JA language J is set).(this might be the issue, not sure)

Component      PRDHS

View               PRDHS/Header

Context Node  PRODSHTEXT

field :              STRUCT.SHORT_TEXT

Please advice.

Thanks,

Rajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

If you were able to identify the function module in which the issue is occurring, you may be able to find a SAP Note relevant for your system version using the name of the FM as a main keyword. If you can provide some more details (tables, FM, error message class and number, etc.) I may be able to find if one of our customer did face a similar behavior.

Make sure that there is no custom code involved that may trigger this duplication.

Best regards,

Maxime.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Maxime for your response. This issue is with description field of product only.when any text maintain  it give the error, else if we keep it blank there is no error message shown and save successfully.

I did some debugging and found there is a issue with the buffer( if feel). Reason is, at run time I found there is duplicate entry comes in the global table for the same language. ( in normal it should have unique language entry, for example for English it should have one entry, for Japanese it should have one entry.. So on...) And that a reason system found two entry of same language thus it show error message.

Questions: how can we clear the buffer entries. Should I request to restart the server.? Or there would be some other reason for this system behaviour.

Not: I noticed, there is  two round trip of system. which should have only one.

Please advice

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

My understanding is that the issue is occurring in the Web UI. Kindly:

- See if it can be reproduced without any enhancement,

- See if it can be reproduced in SAP GUI.

It would be great if you can add a screen print of the error message that you are getting, and ideally provide us its message class and number.

Best regards,

Maxime.