Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ui Wiring

former_member260552
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on a custom Solution in MDG.I am a fresher and would like to learn more about how to wire the different UIBBs.If anyone can help in that regard it would be helpful.

The issue i am facing is i have a demo UI going but it is coming in Display Mode.I have done the CrWire but it still does not appear.Has anyone faced similar issue and if yes how did you solve it.......

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dilipan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below link for more details on UIBB.

Generic User Interface Building Blocks (GUIBBs) - Floorplan Manager for Web Dynpro ABAP - SAP Librar...

About your issue, make sure you have configured the communicator and wiring between the UIBBs(if multiple UIBB) properly. The below link will help in understanding the basics of UI configuration.

Creating User Interfaces for Single Object Processing - SAP Master Data Governance - SAP Library

Thanks and Regards,

Dilipan

former_member260552
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dilipan,

I have wired the different UIBBs and also have configured the communicator.

The current issue i am facing is that i am getting only the first UIBB in Change mode and the rest in display mode.I have previously faced the same issue during a demo i was working on.

I had 1 Type-1 and 2 type-4's at that time.So i changed the model and merged everything into one type-1 entity and the issue is resolved.

Now i need to have separate type-4's as a requirement and as soon as i add the fields of type-4 into my UIBB it appears in change mode.

Is there something i might be missing which i need to take care of?

Thanks and Regards

Samad