cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create multiple export declarations in GTS for overseas countries T2L & T2LF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Belgian authorities have the requirement that the T2L and T2LF declarations have to be processed via "Export declaration" instead of "Transit". Therefore it would be necessary to trigger a second export declaration on top of the already created CO export declaration. How can one force the system to create 2 Export declarations and still leave the option open to also create a T1 or T2 document under Transit?

Thanks for your reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Surely the T2L and T2LF are paper documents?  In that case, they should be printed as Outputs from the export declaration; it doesn't mean that you need a second declaration in GTS.

Please clarify with the Customs Authority exactly what they mean.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thanks for your reply. These are not paper documents only. SAP even made a note in which they adjust the incompleteness check for the export declaration. (2065923 - PLDA incompleteness check in case of T2L)

Though it's nowhere explained on how you create in that case a second Export declaration besides the already created CO export declaration.

We now have to create these documents manually on export side although they are created automatically as a transit declaration where we delete them.

Please see below export declaration created manually on our side with response from customs.

More in detail about the overseas regions following applies for us:

One must create an Export declaration type CO Z for the DUTY PAID & DUTY UNPAID items

One must create an Export declaration type T2L(F) for the DUTY PAID items

One must create an Transit declaration type T1 for the DUTY UNPAID items

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

I may be way off base but it sound like you are talking about Tax Statements. I know SAP has made some developments to receive Tax Statements from Customs Authorities. Some of these Tax Statements generate a 'replicated' customs declaration for duties and  a 'replicated' customs declaration for taxes.

Have you checked OSS for the countries in questions about Tax Statements?

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Indeed that sounds a little bit too far fetched.

I'm just looking for a user exit or BADI where I can manipulate the system to create another Export document instead of a Transit document for a T2L(F) document.

Thanks