cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors when running simple Copy Function in PAK

0 Kudos

Hello,

we experience an error when running a planning sequence with a very simple filter and copy function.

All we do is copy actual data from an advanced DSO to a planning ready advanced DSO.

Our system runs BW 7.5 SP04 on HANA (Revision 122), PAK is enabled.

When we run the planning sequence the following error occurs:

"System error in program CL_RSPLS_SESSION_STORE_MANAGER and form SELECT_VIEW_DATA-03-"

I could not find any Notes covering that behaviour.

So every idea or hint is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194957
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Are these ADSOs part of HANA Composite provider?

Regards

Tharun

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check whether the source and target fields of your infobjects have same data type and length.

This might be because of the differents in  length of the info object parameters that you have used for copy planning function.

best regards,

Amith

0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

thank you for your quick response.

All InfoObjects are the same type and length.

I've just turned of PAK and then it works but that would not be a long term solution 🙂

best regards,

Stefan

0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

set a break-point in the method mentioned above (in line 116) and check the contents of the variable L_RETURN_TEXT_. Maybe this contains more information about the error.

Regards,

Gregor

0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

I've followed your advice.

The L_RETURN_CODE_ is 34023.

The corresponding TEXT is:

"Instantiation of calculation model failed;exception 306114: Cache node '00031_result_snapshot' returned status ERROR#/[Request Info: Object Name = "SAPABAP1"."_SYS_PLE:20160928083318_4422800:DATA", FM"

It would be great if you could provide some infos on this error.

Thanks,

Stefan

0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

the contents of L_RETURN_CODE seems to be truncated. You may find more information in the HANA index server trace files: indexserver*.trc. Set a break-point as above to find the value of _SYS_PLE:... and search the trace file using this string. Note 1694205 might also be helpful to analyse PAK related issues.

Regards,

Gregor