Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production version deletion process change

former_member254501
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to transfer some production material to subcontracting scenario in REM...

1) we have deleted Planned order for that material

2) Set Deletion Flag for PCC after month end closing

3) Deleted Production version,removed REM mfg tick and REM profile.Procurement type changed to F and spl.proc 30...

4) Now when I run MD02..planned order STPO type is getting created...so is it OK...or DO I to remove PIR's also from MD63....??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harshal,

You are doing a planning run, that is, in the most basic way, to cover some requirement with some system generated receipts. The PIR's are currently being considered as a source of requirement (confirm please!).

Go through the whole planning process (starting from demand management at least) for these materials. "Are the PIRs going to be considered as my demands, even when I procure with subcontracting?".

The answer to your original question lies in the answer of this question.

BR,

Rajen

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Harshal,

I didn't get you..for doing sub-contracting process why you want to remove the REM tick mark and deletion flag PCC level..

you can maintain the F-30 Special procurement type and create the PO manually or run the MRP system will generate the PR with Item category L (Sub-Contracting)

create a PO with reference to PR then do the 541 movement through MB1B through do the GRN against PO with 101 movement by that time 543 movement also will happen for the child component

Regards,

Venkatesh..

former_member254501
Active Participant
0 Kudos

because without it Porduction version wont be deleted and whats the use of REM tick if we are procuring it from outside.