cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Conformity Area within Discharge Transit Procedure (/SAPSLL/CL_TRS_01)

0 Kudos

We would like to hide area "Conformity" on header of "Discharge Transit Procedure" because only special users are allowed to work on that.

We have tried to create a transaction variant (SHD0) but it's not possible to hide this area or block these fields.

We have tried to hide area "Compliance" on items or block these fields too but without success.

It's only possible to hide tabs but not areas or fields.

Does someone can provide a solution?

Best Regards

Renate

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renate,

I don't have a solution for your original requirement but I have a different idea on how to proceed to authorize only given persons to work with the conformity check.

My idea is not to block users from maintaining data in those fields but rather to only authorize some users to send the Conformity check message to NCTS.

In other words, non authorized persons still can tick check boxes or type text in the conformity check area of the Transit declaration but they will not be able to send these information to NCTS.

This can be achieved with some custom ABAP coding where the authorizations logic will be implemented to authorize or not the sending of the electronic message to NCTS. I don't have an example of the authorization logic, you will have to work with an ABAPer in order to define your own logic.

Is that something that could answer your requirement ?

If yes, then let me know for which country/countries you would like to implement this authorization concept and I will guide you where the ABAP code can be added.

Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

0 Kudos

Dear Mouaz,

I had in mind too, that this could be the latest chance to block sending this message.

First of all I will wait if someone has another solution. If not, I will try to block sending this message. I'm not a programmer and have to ask some of my colleagues to add the ABAP code.

Regards

Renate

Answers (0)