cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Do you know what are the roles required for users who will perform the configuration on SRM?

What are the roles required for users who will develop some logic on Badi's and FM's?

Is there some standard simple/composite roles for these functions i have mentioned?

We are in a project where the customer won't let us have SAP_ALL or SAP_NEW so that's why i'm asking for some reference regarding this...

Thanks in advanced, i will reward helpful answers...

Jerry.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

Try with this roles:

For user who will perform the developments assign:

Simple role <b>SAP_BC_DWB_ABAPDEVELOPER</b>, this have the access to transactions like se11, se16, se37, se38, se19, se93, se91, se80, etc.

For user who will perform the configuration you have to assign the next:

Simple role - <b>SAP_BC_CUS_CUSTOMIZER</b> for access to Customizing - Edit Project

Composite role - <b>SAP_CRM_MW_ADMINISTRATOR</b> for access to Middleware configuration

Simple role - <b>SAP_AUDITOR_SA</b> to administrate de distribution model

Simple role - <b>SAP_WPS_ADMIN</b> to maintain table information.

If the user that will perform the configuration is responsible for CCM assign roles <b>/CCM/CATALOG_APPROVER</b>, <b>/CCM/CATALOG_MANAGER</b> and <b>/CCM/CATALOG_SEARCH</b>

Regards,

JLD

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jerry,

In addition to above role, person who is doing configuration, user org/user maintainance etc. should have role <b>SAP_EC_BBP_ADMINISTRATOR</b>

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member