cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to See Budgeting Information In Reporting(CJI3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a Project and added WBS Elements to it. I posted Time against the WBS Element(KB21N). Then, i added Budgeting Info(CJ30) to it. Then i released my WBS Element and Budgeting info.
The status of my WBS Element shows REL BUDG(Which means Released and Budgeted).

But, when i run CJI3, i don't see any budget related information on the report. I can get the budget report from S_ALR_87013558 where i don't see the quantity/Time Entry information.

My requirement is to show the Budget Values and Time Entry in one report. Is there any standard way to do that?

Thanks

Sahil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

The reports CJI3 and S_ALR_87013558 shows different results.

As the name suggests - CJI3 shows the actual line items posted to Project's WBS elements, whereas S_ALR_87013558 shows the total of actuals / commitments / current budget / assigned budget  / remaining planned values against WBS elements.

One question here - Why KB21N is used for time booking? KB21N can be used for actual activity allocation against WBS elements which is more from CO perspective. For time booking, Timesheets should be used via CAT2 or activity confirmation should be used via CN25.

Anyways, if KB21N is used, then does system prompt any message or does it successfully posts the actuals?

Best regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Former MemberKB21N does not give any message rather it successfully posts towards actuals.

CAT2 is not used directly in the project. We are implementing Project Systems and just used WBS and Activity Allocation as we don't want to hit Payroll.( ONLY USED FOR TRACKING/REPORTING purpose)

So, we are using a Statistical WBS Element.

I will look into CN25 and will let you know.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

As WBS element is statistical, you will not be able to see any actual line items in CJI3.

Instead, please enhance any cost element based report (example, S_ALR_87013542) having one additional column that shows values of value type 11 (Actual Statistical) or use standard reports of Cost center.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Aditya