cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callsapadapter and IDocOutboundModuleBean.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Idoc sender channel "callsapadapter" and  in Idoc receiver channels "IDocOuboundModulebean" parameters used. What is the purpose of that. and in some Idoc sender channel, there is no parameter specified. I had found some discussions on the same, but not understood well. Can anybody explain me the purpose of using these modules.

Thanks,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

• CallSapAdapter module is to send the message to Messaging System in sender direction.

• IDocOutboundModuleBean module is to forward the message to IDOC_AAE adapter in receiver direction for further processing. I am just showing XIMailAdapterBean below but it is same for IDocOutboundModuleBean.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen ur true PI expert..Crystal clear replies.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Praveen.

So, the input message(payload) is sent from IDoc_AAE adapter to Messaging system? what is the further processing there.

I observed even without callsapadapter module, the messages are flowing with out any issue. So what is the purpose of using callsapadapter.

Regards,

Vijay.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Are you sure you are checking right IDocs, Check is there any multiple IDOC_AAE channels and the IDocs are coming via other adapter which is having CallSapAdapter.

I just tested in my system, i have removed the module and i sent the IDoc and message failed with below error which is expected error.

After that i put the module again and i received the IDoc from ERP.

Regards,

Praveen.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me check again and will send you the screenshots.

what is the processing happen in Module processor? so do we have to use this callsapadapter module for all the adapters or is it only for IDoc_AAE.

Thanks,

Vijay

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

CallSapAdapter needs to be there in all sender adapters to forward the message to Messaging System as i previously shown in the screen shot.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (0)