SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/AFS/SDRQ not able to Run in Background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am using SAP AFS 6.0 version and came across an issue with /AFS/SDRQ - Stock/Requirements Check and Rebalancing Program, this program is used to clear any stock/requirement inconsistency at Sales Order/Delivery/PO/PR and Material level.

The issue is, when I try to run the aforementioned program in the background, it displays an output, but doesn't update the records in the relevant tables. This issue is only seen in the Production client. This works perfectly fine in the Quality and Development systems.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Waqaar.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you run this program in other systems via backgroung and work properly? Is this program identically line by line in every system? Please, make sure that users are not locking documents which take data from those tables. Try SM12 to check. If this do not works try the following:

1- Debug JOB in production client. It can be done in SM37. You could see what the program exactly does, though it must be the same process in every system.

2- Trace the background process. There are several t-codes to do this.

I hope it helps, let me know anyway.

Regards.