SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block transfer operation for a specific fiscal year in FMBB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to restrict the transfer operation in FMBB t-code for a specific year, for example, next year, 2017. I didn't find any standard method to do that.

Does any could give me any advice to get this goal.

Thanks a lot.

Rodrigo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The most easiest solution would be using open periods system (FMOPER transaction). It is similar to that of FMIR, which deals with consumption.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The most easiest solution would be using open periods system (FMOPER transaction). It is similar to that of FMIR, which deals with consumption.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Using periods we can get there, but with this functionality we block all operations, not only transfer operation.

Is there any way to refine the block and prevent the users not to use only transfer operation for a specific year?

Best Regards,

Rodrigo

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can use consistency check. Create key figure, which would some up all transfer operations and make a check that this figure is zero for the fiscal year in question. You can activate this rule and deactivate it, when the need of blocking is over.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Roderigo,

Have you looked at Budget Status. You can configure a budget status that does not allow the Send and Receive processes and assign it to a budget version by fiscal year in FMBOSTAT.

Thanks

Shyam