cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA Lineage and Impact chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

First of all, I want to know whether it is possible to get Lineage and Impact chart for SAP HANA views?

I have created on SAP HANA integrator source connection in IS and scheduled it once but I am not getting any lineage charts even though the source tables are in the SAP HANA schema only.

I am expecting, at least I will get the lineage of source tables to the output columns of the view.

Another question. In the IS, I have added a BODS repository using which we created the tables in SAP HANA.

Now to show the linage from source tables --> BODS --> target tables to SAP HANA schema --> SAP HANA view, will I need to make any setting or Information steward will automatically pick up these relationships?

I am asking this question because I have both BODS and HANA added to metadata management but when I try to see the lineage of any column from HANA view, I do not get any chart.

Same is the case with BODS source target tables. When I try to see the impact of the tables, IS does not show any relation with SAP HANA.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

Could you please give your inputs on my above posted question?