cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No single entry on BAPI_REQUIREMENTS_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In order to close the loop in the whole process of IBP for S&OP we want to write the Planned Independent Requirements back to ECC. For this, we are exposing the BAPI_REQUIREMENTS_CREATE to a Web service which we call from HCI-DS.

The Dataflow works in HCI-DS as well as the connection etc... However we have an issue, as soon as we call the BAPI the quantities of each key PRODUCT_ID / LOCATION_ID are duplicated to each PRDOCUT_ID.

Have a look into file attached, this is an example of what we are trying to achieve here. We are having 2 keys of PIR we want to write back to ECC but when we call the BAPI it creates 2 entries for each PRODUCT_ID and then puts the quantity on both.

Has anyone faced this issue and would you have an idea on how do we puts the right quantity to the right key of PRODUCT_ID / LOCATION_ID ? Something to do in the Web service configuration, the BAPI itself ... ?

Thank you for your help

Julien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julien,

May be some where in the code you may have logic to increment your customer id? Can you chk?

What are the key fields in your ECC table?

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Customer ID is not reqiured to create PIR (Planned Independent Requirements) in ECC. I do not have this attribute in my HCI dataflow.

In order to fulfill the PIR requirements I populate the following fileds (yellow) in ECC: