cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order no actual product

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

We are integrating Non - SAP to GTS 10.1 via interface.We have a scenario Legacy Service/virtual sales orders have no actual product,only a text field..My question is how to handle these in GTS? Is there a way to map it? Appreciate your inputs,If any one have an idea how to proceed or worked on a similar scenario.Let me know if you need more info...

Thanks

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

we uses a dummy material for this purpose which exists in the feeder system and in GTS. This dummy material contains only a couple of data and the interface provides the rest.

Regards,

THomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas

Great! thanks for your input.That was in my mind since using the same approach for SAP to GTS but some how not sure initially for non SAP feeder system.Now I can proceed accordingly.Can you share those couple of data fields?

Thanks

Srinivas

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

we transfered the Dummy from our SAP ERP to GTS and have maintained only the basic and the sales data. What about you feeder system? Can you maintain the master data there and do the transfer to GTS? If not create the master data in GTS. As far as I know you need only the Base Unit.The other data are optional.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas

Thanks for the additional info and will create a Dummy in feeder to transfer in to GTS

Regards

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Ask your Client to involve SAP in it they can charge for it but they can provide the right solution for this.

Regards

Santosh