cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept Buyoff at last operation | Error in SAP ME

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to have accept Buyoff at the last operation which has reporting step to SAP ERP, it leads to following error in LogVieer

Log Viewer

STEP_ID not found for routing "RouterBO:8110,50009669-1,U,N" and operation "OperationBO:8110,50009669-1-0-0008,A" (Message 14535) (Message 16061)

at com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationHandlerSOBean.processMessage(CollaborationHandlerSOBean.java:288)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6468.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

We have step_id configured for this operation, surprisingly, there is no error for previous operation which has no reporting step to SAP ERP.

Version of SAP ME: 15.1.1.4 Counter 201606171102

Any information will be helpfull, even the Websevices to accept buyoff at this operation is giving same error.

Vikash S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Vikash

You should open a support incident for this as there's a high probability that this is a bug. Buyoff is independent of ERP reporting steps, and the step_id can never be null anyway: it's managed internally when you save a routing, or release an SFC on the routing,

I've seen a similar error before in ME 6.1, where the code is looking for a specific operation version but it should be looking for operation version '#'

Stuart

Answers (0)