cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I create an inbound delivery in ECC, it replicates to EWM. I want to create a warehouse task in EWM for the inbound delivery, but I get the message 'There are no unpacked or packed warehouse request items for processing'. Message No./SCWM/UI_TODLV002. After that I packed the item at itemlevel in the inbound delivery in ECC and then saved. Now EWM doesn't create a inbound delivery, but only creates a inbound delivery notification which has the status inactive. If I try to activate the inbound delivery notification manually I get a few messages in the log:

-Transition failed

-ILN basic number cannot only contain zeros (my handling unit number has number no 1000000000)

-Error in step processing

-Error in data transfer.

What can I do to create a warehouse task?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Ümit Cakir.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umit,

Please check the below things :

Config Part :

1. Check if the correct Process type has determined  or not at Item level ?
  2. Is it in Green or Red, Check Goods movement bin is appearing or not ?
  3. Check whether the Put away strategies are defined properly or not  ?

Master Data Part:

1. Check ( Packing Group,Pack.Mat.Type,HU Type) assigned to Product.

And finally check the message log at Warehouse Task Creation screen that will give you the fair idea.

BR,

Olet

gisele_azevedo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ümit,

I found a similar issue reported in this forum Unable to create Warehouse Task from Warehouse ... | SCN

According to the feedback from the issue reporter, "this issue has been resolved after packing and maintaining missing master data".

You may also refer to SAP help for more information:

Creation of Warehouse Tasks for Warehouse Request - SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) - SA...

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Gisele