Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move free stock into Q stock

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

can you please tell me how to move stock from free available into Q stock.

I assumed that this will be done over ILot after creation. But this seems not to work.

Can you please tell me briefly the SAP standard way.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transaction MB1B movement type 322.

Or MIGO - A08 Transfer posting, R10- other, movement type 322

Inspection type 08 must be activated for the material before doing the transaction.

Craig

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

This is not possible for the material because the quality inspection control has been activated by QM.

Error message "Change the inspection stock of material X in QM only" comes up in MIGO.

Maybe I missed this information in the introduction of my question. Sorry for this.

How would the process be in SAP QM standard? Using TCode QA07?

Is it required to matinain 09 - Recurring inspection of batches for the material?

Thanks in advance.

Patrick

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to tell us which business process you are looking into. Goods receipt, Goods issue, Recurring inspection,Calibration,... Each of these processes might bring stock from free into quality.

If you know this, there is a standard process for each in SAP. (And there is documentation available on these as well...)

Regards

MH

former_member7790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Partrick,

Error message "Change the inspection stock of material X in QM only.

Please post the stock using inspection lot. If inspection lot is not created then remove the inspection type and try to move the stock using MB1B.

If its not work then you have to check IM - QM inconsistency using Program ZQEVAC20 (note 48815).

Regards,

Vivek

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just ran MIGO with the info I provided above and moved the material back in QI and creating an 08 inspection lot that is stock relevant.  To the best of my knowledge we have nothing custom with regard to this process.  We have inspection types for lot origins 01, 04, 08, 09 and 89 activated for the material I tested it with.

Are you sure the 08 inspection type was activated?

Craig

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For QA07, an 09 inspection type must be activated, the batch MUST have a "Next inspection date", (expiration date is not used for this), and the stock MUST be in unrestricted inventory.

Craig

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

now it works. Many thanks.

Most important informaiton beside 09 inspection type is the requirement to enter date in "Next inspection date" within MSC2N.

I assumed that QA07 would also work if this field is blank.

1.000 thanks.

Best regards

Patrick

Answers (0)