Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BASIS 7.02

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to do onboarding integration. I don't have OData adapter and I have to download the BASIS content 7.02 from marketplace.

I have attached a screenshot but I am not able to figure out which one should I donwload.

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

XI Content SAP BASIS 7.02 is what you require here. You unpack the tpz file, which you then import into the ESR as per 1536986 How to import PI Content into the ESR.

Regards
Mark

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Mark

Thanks a lot for the reply. I am on PI dual stack 7.4 SP 12.

So should I go for any specific SP content?

I can see many contents like this, SPxx XI Content for SAP BASIS 7.02 like that. There are 14 contents in market place, SP00 to SP 13. Which should I select?

Also I have jar files in my PI server. Will it be affected if I import this?

Harish

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

The integration you are configuring is referencing some objects which are contained in SAP BASIS 7.02 XI Content. It is unclear exactly which SP release you require, but most likely the latest SP release will contain the objects which are being referenced. So, I would start by importing that one.

The import of SAP BASIS ESR content will not affect any jar files, provided you are not using the SAP BASIS SWCV for custom integrations.

Regards
Mark

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

you need to download PI CONNECTIVITY ADD ON.

check the below link for adapter installation

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Raghu

I have already downloaded the PI Connectivity Add on and successfully implemented the "Employee Profile" scenario. I need to do "Onboarding integration" and I have to download BASIS 7.02 too for doing that. However I am confused which I need to download and I have already provided a screen shot and asked a specific question regarding that.

I request you to read the question asked before posting some links. Thanks for your suggestion

Regards

Harish Babu

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

As Per your question "I don't have OData adapter" I thought your trying to install Odata adapter,so gave the link which as all the details of installation and packages.

Let me check for the right version and get back to you.