cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type not determined for some articles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD folks,

We have received an issue from business where for some articles condition type ZPR3 is not determined in VA01.

For Ex : For Failure article, Under "conditions tab" at "condition type column" we dont see ZPR3 and when we click on Analysis (Analysis Pricing)

Against ZPR3 we see a message number as 111 with description as Condition ignored (requirement 985 not fulfilled)

For Success Article : ZPR3 is visible at condition type column and when we click on Analysis (Analysis Pricing)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204159
Participant
0 Kudos

GO to VOFM and check the functionality of the requirement 985 .

Routine 985 states that  "Raw material has material type XX01 should pass the condition and if any material with any thing other than XX01 will fail and there by you will get the message condition ignored."

Go to MARA table and check wether the value for field material type MATART is XX01 or not.

Provide points if useful.

Rgds ,

SSL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Continuation for Success Article : ZPR3 is visible at condition type column and when we click on Analysis(Analysis Pricing) we see message number as 208 with description as Condition record has been found

Is this a technical issue or issue with functional prospective ?

Kindly suggest

MS

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are working on IS Retail.

For condition values which are not been read for condition type ZPR3 you are getting a message 985 is not fulfilled. Please check what this routine 985 is all about which is tagged to your pricing procedure. I think it s some custom routines which is put in pricing procedure. Please check in VOFM under Requirements - Pricing to explore more.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SS,

We have checked the code under routine 985 which is a custom one but we didn't get any reasonable point to tell the cause of issue.

After this Routine it goes to SAP standard functionality which is again a difficult part to understand.

Please provide any further suggestions.

Regards

MS

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tel me the the piece of code is actually checking, i mean to say the logic.

The only thing you can do a debugging to find out what exactly making this code not fulfilled. One thing do you have any z table or some thing where you maintain some value values for this particular order type or any other parameters.

Thanks.

SS