SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPA Mandates Cancellation: @ Master Data Business Partner and Automatic Paymnet method field Update in Contact Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As I am new to SEPA payment process. My client is having an issue at SEPA mandates cancellation.

Issue: At Business Partner Level we have an option of cancellation of "SEPA mandates", User wants to delete the "Contract Account" Payment method automatically when ever they have selected the cancelled status in BP. This should be done automatically.

Help required on the below things:

1. Can we achieve this by doing any configuration ?

2. If it is event enhancement : I have identified these events i.e..(1083 & 1080) guide whether can I use this events or not.

Below are the screen shots FR:

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahamed,

Have you tried using the transaction FPP4 for your requirement?

Through this it will not be possible to remove the payment method from the contract account automatically, however, you can change the mandate status and remove the incoming payment method through one single transaction.

Hope it helps

Thanks

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan

As the customer is using Transaction: CIC0 to update the Master data.

Can you guide me by event enhancement can we do this change or any other way around where in I can achieve this requirement.

Thank You

0 Kudos

Hi Ahamad,

You can enhance the event DSAVC in transaction BUS7, that gets triggerred during BP save and then use the BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CHNG/ISU_S_ACCOUNT_CHANGE to make changes at the Contract account level.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan

Thank you for the reply ... I will do this enhancement an keep you posted the updates.