Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Doc Archiving

former_member473649
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hey Experts,

We are trying to archive SD docs for previous years using SARA. Object : "SD_VBAK"

The most of the documents has been archived.

Unfortunately we're receiving an error message "doc not archiveable because of status check" for some documents.

We are following the archiving sequence : mat docs -> deliveries -> billing docs -> sales docs.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tobias, I find it helps to include all the details in the original post. Otherwise there is no way for others to know whether you have done all possible already or are just too lazy to google. (The latter, unfortunately, is more frequent on SCN. )

I agree that at this point you need to reach for an ABAPer's help. You can also use ANST transaction (if available) to find if you are missing some correction notes. After that, don't hesitate to open an incident with SAP Support.

Good luck!

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tobias, I literally copy-pasted the same message "doc not archiveable because of status check" into Google and it found 38 posts on SCN and SAP note: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/481577/E

Kindly go through the available information first and do some research in your system. You can also ask a local ABAP developer to help find where this message occurs exactly. If there is still assistance needed from SCN afterwards then share more details.

former_member473649
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for this information.

I know about these information's, but please let me explain more detailed:

1. "Check Flow Documents Residence" is checked and okay for these documents.
  2. Header status for each document is still "c" - completed!
  3. The system reads the relevant document flow records for each of these documents from the VBFA table -> Every document is completed and got no other information. (SAP Note 1527581 already checked!).
  4. If the "Check Flow Documents Residence" indicator is set and also checked on the basis of VBFA-ERDAT with the order residence time.
  5. Purchase Order Check is not set, due to no connection to any PO.
  6. All documents and the status of its revenue determination is also be "Completely Processed".
  7. We dont have any Sales Order Stock.
  8. No Valid to Date - also checked SAP Note 1585183.
  9. We don't have any further customer-specific checks. (like Note 507365)

So, thanks for your support, but i need to talk with our developer.