Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM52 BAPI's

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We are integrating one .net portal with SAP system, majorly .net portal will have forms which will access information and update information from/to SAP. below is one form example.

1. C50 Form – Total amount is budget requested for distribution to Project no – D-KLB-C15-1175 from IM position – Supply.

Here – on request approval/submit from portal, Amount should be distribute to level -1 WBS which is same as PD. We are utilizing SAP PI for data transfer between 2 systems.

Could you please provide your inputs which BAPI can be utilized for budget distribution from IM position to Project in IM52? I have seen some threads on SCN but unable to find any such BAPI.

Required

• BAPI for original/supplement/return budget distribution (IM52)

Regards,

Gaurav Ahuja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I agree with forum members that BDC is best way to achieve it as there is no such BAPI. I would suggest to create it by recording root WBS element (individually) on IM52.

believe me it will work for you.

former_member185116
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI ahuja,

even i did not find a suitable BAPI,

but i have BDC for IM52 , it worked for me..

any further details on BDC for IM52 , get back to me..

regards,

vinay..

ashishsap23babu
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Can you please share the IM52 BDC details on how to use it and its parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

For PS and IM modules, I have not come across any BAPIs to upload original/supplement/return budget. So best option is to use BDC of IM52 and tie it with the .NET application.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Aditya