cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFX integration with Autocad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for an important REFX Client in France, I'm looking for Information for efficient ways to integrate AutoCAD drawings in SAP Real Estate Management.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

thomas_wolf1
0 Kudos

In addition to these external solutions there is also an approach by SAP based on the SAP Flexible Real Estate Management and SAP Visual Enterprise. It takes the Autocad plans, supports the upload into the SAP system and visualizes using Visual Enterprise. It also provides process support for property mangement, usage, and an optional integration for maintenance of buildings.

For additional information please contact me directly.

Kind regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

could you give me yours email adress

Mine is

cireffrance@gmail.com

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas My client, Parisians Hospitals (called “APHP” = 39 Hospitals +7 billion budget) has implemented SAP REFX but he does not use it.  Furthermore for property management it has a SAP REFX competitor Software. But, as Real Estate expert (REFX Software + Property Business + Real Estate Professional) since 20 years, the client asked me to write a project plan 3 years. Its main need is to manage real estate in AUTOCAD and update SAP REFX. At the End of November, I have have to finish my project schedule This document must, among other things, show the different possibilities of integrating between SAP and AUTOCAD. I do not know the technical side of this Integration and am looking for companies interested in this topic. I know that SAP is able to offer in terms of Autocad’s integration, I've seen a lot of demos (including your’s last year in Potsdam) , but my need is more in terms of planning, time, cost and technical feasibility. This Client is considerating 3 scenarii •Option 1 : integrate CAD Drawing in SAP REFX •Option 2 : Unidirectionnal Interface =  integrate  CAD Drawing in SAP REFX + update (create and modify) REFX Architectural Objetcs •Option 3 : Bidirectionnal Interface =  integrate  CAD Drawing in SAP REFX + update (create and modify) REFX Architectural Objetcs + see REFX occupation in CAD Drawings. He wants to see in REFX Autocad information (as plan, map, …) and in autocad see the ReFX – occupation. Some Informations about this Client •Sixty people working on Autocad (really AutoCAD tool and marginally Autocad Architecture) •There should be many SAP GUI users. Perhaps several hundred people and more than 200 technicians •A workshop will be organized to finalize the list of Information shall be linked from the Drawing to SAP I'm looking for any information on the subject, especially if it reduces project costs. I need documents in Word or PPT format because I'll have to translate them in French Regards

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arnaud,

Please see the below link also. It may help you to get some idea.

Efficient CAD integration for SAP Real Estate Management | Elwin Herrebout | LinkedIn

Efficient CAD integration for SAP Real Estate Management: If you are looking for efficient ways to integrate AutoCAD drawings in SAP Real Estate Management check out this video from above link. This standard, SAP certified product is ready to run, does not require any additional hardware and can be managed in-house by your Real Estate team- or Competence Center.

Furthermore, it can also be used as a basis for a comprehensive IWMS solution fully integrated in SAP with other modules from the FM Insight concept, such as Space- and Asset Management, Maintenance and Work orders and Room reservations and Visitor Management.

Regards,

Rao

0 Kudos

Dear Arnaud,

Please see the link below, you have some details to this solution.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3756438

Regards.

Douglas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your Answer

I'll contact the two Solutions

Arnaud