Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scoring Model Calculation Problem in PPM 6.0

former_member184335
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have configured scoring model for NPV and ROI for both manual and calculated fields. Scoring Model is linked to Probability Technical Success field.

But while clicking on Score information, the system is only considering on NPV but not other 3 field values. I confirm that the scoring model service is mapped to RIH object (see below).

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards,

AP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184335
Participant
0 Kudos

Any further help ?

Regards,

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you added these fields to /rpm/item_d ?

Regards

former_member184335
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it mandatory to add into /RPM/ITEM/D table ?

I reckon it needs an dev access key to modify the standard table.

Regards,

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can add these under the CI (Customer Include Section) of the Item D table

Yes - you will need a developers key

Regards

former_member184335
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks C,

Is this the only way to do it ? By default should these field need to be present under /RPM/ITEM/D table ?

Meanwhile I will check with a developer.

Regards,

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you confirm the ranges you maintained for each of these under scoring model attributes?

Take note that depending on the data type of the field you need to maintain the relevant range - e.g. if the data field for NPV is defined as type CURR in table /rpm/item_d then you need maintain the range "Ranges - Currency" in this setting. Or if NUMC then you maintain "Ranges - Numeric" or if CHAR then you maintain "Ranges - Text". Please check all

Also ensure your ranges includes a value associated with 0 so that a score can be calculated if the user doesn't maintain a value

Regards
C

former_member184335
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello C,

Thanks for our reply, yes I know about the data type of the field in RPM table and Ranges (Currency, Char, Text) should match in scoring model.

The value ranges are given in the above screenshot. However I found that NPV_PLAN, ROI_PLAN and ROI these fields are not present in /RPM/ITEM_D table . Did I miss anything ?

This is the reason the system is giving 0 value in scoring model.

Ex : For your reference I have put one screenshot of scoring attributes of NPV_PLAN.

Regards,

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI AP

Since RIH is the object, these fields must be maintained in the /rpm/item_d table. In which tables are these fields currently maintained?

Regards

C

former_member184335
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi C,

These fields are all present under table /RPM/ITEM_D_DER.

Regards,

AP