cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost plan value not showing at CJ40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have copied a project on which extrenal activity and non stock material was assigned.User status also being used at WBS and activity level, so when I save my project and put external activity to immediate for PR creation, PR created but when I run CJ40, no plan cost there as PR is already created.

In other case when I created new project instead of copying project and follow same step as mention above, than I got plan cost at CJ40.

I have check my USER STATUS transaction control which is working fine in case of new project but not working in case of copying project.

Other case is if I copy project without USER STATUS than, I got cost plan from CJ40.

I will highly appreciate for prompt response on above query.

Regards,

Faizan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

This looks like the User Status issue.

You need to set the Next action for Planning primary costs and planning secondary cost. then test it again and see how it goes

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

How to set Next action for Planning primary costs and planning secondary cost as when I was trying to do but not able to do it.

I agree with you as it might be because of USER STATUS but still can't understand which transaction control required.

Regards,

Faizan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan.

I mistook the screenshot, as i didn't have the system in place. Yes, you are right, you cannot set the value in the User Status.

Is your copying project has the same User Status profile ? Did you tried to copy from the new project and tested this functionality

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I have check with other project getting same issue. When I copy and save other project and run CJ40, I get below message:

As you can see on above screen shot, planning element tick already required,which I have already checked.

But I can'y see planned cost for WBS.

Regards,

Faizan

Former Member
0 Kudos

could anyone tell me what would be possible issue?

Regards,

Faizan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

Is the planned cost not appearing in other standard PS reports (S_ALR ect) or is it just an issue with planned cost in CJ40?

May be check the cost variant in the planning profile?

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

It's not displaying in CJ40 neither in any S_ALRetc report. I have also check cost variant profile as I'm using SAP standard so all setting is fine but still I'm not planned cost.

Regards,

Faizan

Former Member
0 Kudos

could anyone answered my above query?

Regards,

Faizan