Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Crystal report failing on windows 10

Hi,

I am seeing very annoying problem with crystal report after upgrade to Windows 10. It was working perfectly fine on windows 7. Below is the issue details:

My application is using Crystal report for the reporting purpose. It was working fine until we were on Windows 7. When we upgraded to Windows 10 , the crystal report is showing blank page if run through visual studio 10 in both debug as well as release mode. I installed all sort of SP both for Visual studio and Crystal reports but nothing worked out. Interesting thing is that if I directly run my application through IIS (without launching the application through visual studio), the crystal report works perfectly fine . Not sure what's going wrong in combination of visual studio 10 and crystal reports. Below are the version details of softwares, we are using:

VS : Visual Studio 2010

.Net framework : 3.5

Crystal report version : SAP Crystal Reports, version for Microsoft Visual Studio 13.0.5.891

Crystal report runtime version : 13.0.5.891

IE : IE 11

Adobe : Acrobat Reader DC

Please help me fixing this problem asap. I already wasted multiple days trying to troubleshoot it. Nothing worked. FYI, I found multiple solutions to rename the Crystal report version folder, installed latest SP etc but none helped.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question