SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Automatic listing WSM4L and WSM3.

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

After attaching layout to article and then executing WSM4L for particular Assortment articles are not getting listed and we are getting message as "The plant data for reference plant ABCDis missing for material XXXXXXXXX" .

Reference site ABCD is maintained in Basic Data Retail--> Distribution Chain Control.

Reference site has subsequent listing indicator as 2. If I manually extend  new article to reference site then this issue doesn't happen and WSM4L executes successfully.

This means as per process system is not able to extend the article to reference site automatically. This is happening after recent upgrades.

Can any one guide for this particular issue.

Regards,

Vinod Naik

2 REPLIES 2

paul_gendreau
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod:

There are two global reference sites: Reference DC and Reference Store. You only mention one.

Listing depends on properly maintained Reference Articles.  Let's build a specific example for your case.

If listing for Article 123456 has failed with the above message then check the reference article assigned to the merchandise category of Article 123456. Using WG24 to display the merchandise category of Article 123456, what is the assigned MC Reference Article?

Now, has the Reference Article for that merchandis category been maintained for the Reference Sites?  That is to say, is there a record in MARC for the reference article for the Reference Store?   Is there a record in MARC for the Reference DC?

- Paul

---------------------------------------

Paul R Gendreau, Jr

SAP Retail

0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply.

Yes I have checked the above settings. Merchandise category reference article is available in MARC for the reference sites from WSS1 and Also from " Distribution Chain Control." for particular distribution chain.

Reference article is also available in MVKE for the particular distribution chain.

We are facing the issue only after the recent upgrade. The issue is not available in one of the development systems but in Quality and other development system the issue exists. 

I tried to carry out various changes in reference site in WB02 but it did not helped. I also tried to delete the reference site from distribution chain control configuration, but SAP doesn't allow this deletion.

We are struggling with this issue as no new articles are getting extended to sites automatically. We have almost 350 sites.

regards,

Vinod Naik