Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NC DataTree

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I found some issue with NC Data Tree in the POD, when I have one SFC that I need to test several time because it fails in the TEST operation, but every time I start the SFC in REP operation to add new NC CODE the NC Data Tree didn't refreshed and didn't showing the latest changed that made on the SFC but if I reload the session again and then the NC Data Tree will be updated or if I scan the other SFC the list will be refreshed but it didn't work if we try with same SFC.

we have SAPME version 6.0.4.50

is there some setting we can made so the NC Data Tree list refreshed every time we start the SFC??

any idea to fix it?

thank you

Regards,

Vian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Vian,

Sounds like a bug, however, it would be good to see a step-by-step scenario and a config of all NC plugins on POD buttons and layouts.

Regards,

Sergiy

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hello Sergiy and thank you for your response,

should I create a ticket for that?

Regards,

Vian

0 Kudos

If you are sure about correctness of your setup, then yes, please go on with submitting a support ticket.

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

but it was my question, if there are any setting that I can made to get it works

0 Kudos

There is a How-To Guide for Nonconformances. If you configured everyting in accordance with the guide but the latest patch gives you the unexpected behavior, then it might be bug.

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hello  Sergiy,

I don't know if it related to the latest patch, but I found the different behavior depended on if you push the Button "ADD-DONE" or you push "ADD" and "COMPLETE"  when the defects is added for NC Code.

"ADD_DONE"  didn't refresh the NC-TREE list when you try with same SFC

"ADD" & "COMPLETE" , refresh the NC-TREE list even when you try with same SFC

Regards,

Vian

0 Kudos

Hi Vian,

Do you mean Complete button in POD or Complete button in NC pluging?

Regards,

Sergiy

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I mean Complete Button in POD, there is no Complete button in NC plugin.

thank you

Regards,

Vian

0 Kudos

Done button triggers disposition in Log NC.

Complete button just completes the processing at the current operation.

So, they are of different areas.

Anyway, the situation looks like a bug.