cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

start sap persona screen on click of a button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to open a persona flavour developed of va01 directly from some other tcode run on webgui . It is possible?

Secondly if this is possible then can we transfer the data from the calling tcode to this va01, the fields get autofilled?

Thanks

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I would like to add,

in this kind of scenario also in front of every copy value, you need to refresh each time you navigate to a new screen.

Hope that you have gone through the below,

For this process, Also links in the below,

Thanks,

Kaushik

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

in this kind of scenario also in front of every copy value, you need to refresh each time you navigate to a new screen.

Only in Personas 2.0 - it is not clear in this case which version are we dealing with.

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are correct . It seems that the user might be in-active mode, so also wanted to check if the issue is there or not.

Thanks,

Kaushik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for the quick responses, few of them a helpful one. her are the few updates on the requirement

1. We are using SAP Persona 3.0

2. we are accessing the tcode in the crm webgui system

3.on click of a button, we need to call the va01 developed in the sap persona with all the fields values filled o step 2 to this va01 persona creen,

read it somewhere we can we can transport the field values to the persona screen through the url parameters? is it possible and how?

thanks

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you all for all the valuable suggestions, I am still facing few issues and looking forward for your help :

1. I am using below url to access the flavor directly

http://host:8000/sap/bc/bsp/persos/mainapp?sap-client=100&~transaction=VA01%20VBAK-AUART%3DYPDR%3BDYNP_OKCODE%3D%2F00

the above url is not skipping the intitial screen why? I need to skip the initial screen and directly takes the user to the second screen of the VA01. Can this be possible , if yes then how. I have used the ok_code as /00 for eneter and tried useinf the ok_code as /0 but still the first screen is not being skipped.

2. My second requirement is to display the second screen header text as per the order type .

The title text should be corresponding to the Order type. For instance, for order type ZFRE the title should be

"Create Free Order : Overview"

Similarly for order Type ZSTA, the title should be "Create Grant  Dr. Memo: Overview"

how this can be achieved?

3. Can we add our own custom tabs in already existing tabstrips?

thanks

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. launch the personas flavor is just to use the url of the app. You can build an app of Dypro with a button to run the url.
If the other is also a Personas app, simply using a tcodeor JS button to launch va01.

2. When launch the va01 url, use the url parameters to prefill the fields, like:

AFNR_LOW=12345;<field tech name>=value;

Are these what you are looking for?

Br,

Dong

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are running the other transaction in webgui already, then just build a flavour for that and add a script button to run VA01 and copy any necessary data. Won't that work?

Steve.