cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Template from Applet in MII 15.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recently there has been an upgrade of our existing MII system and it has been upgraded to MII 15.1. Since the upgrade some strange behavior has been noticed while displaying data from the Display template from the Applet pages. We have a iGrid display template which gets populated from an Xacute Query. From the applet page, the data is getting displayed to the user. However when ever we are setting the column heading of the grid object using the code snippet document.Template_Name.getGridObject().setColumnHeading(1, "UnitId"), the Grid is showing weird results like the column headings are getting haphazard. Once we change the code to document.Template_Name.getGridObject().setColumnHeading(0, "UnitId"), we are getting the desired result. The display template layout shows the column number starts from 1. So I am not sure whether there is a bug in the upgraded environment where we are specifying 0 instead of 1 in the setColumnHeading() method.

Please let me know if we are addressing some bug for the upgraded environment for displaying from display template in MII15.1

Thanks

Anirban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

It should start from 1.

I checked this in 15.1 SP2 Patch 11

The behavior is below.

I provided the setColumnHeading() function as shown below.

In the web page i clicked on setColumnHeading button and it changed the column heading of the 1st column.

Pls upgrade to the Patch 11 or Latest Patch for the SP version which you are using and see if you still face the issue pls let us know.

Regards,

Sriram