Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM parallel processing not working correctly

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have defined a parallel processing profile and assigned it to CTM profile. In the CTM parallel processing profile we have given the Maximum Number as 4. So we are expecting 4 session to be created while running the CTM in background. However we see that only 2 sessions are created. And it is taking long time to complete.

Not sure what we are missing. Can any one answer.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please also check the parameter maintained in the server group in parallel processing setup. Does the server group has enough (> 4) application server to run parallel threads.

Regards,

Alok

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Thank you for your response. Could you please let me know where in the system can i go and check this. Which tcode ?

I get the name of the server group in the parallel processing profile. But not sure where i should go and check.

Thnak you

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should b able to see it in RZ12 - CCMS: RFC Server group Maintenance.

Except for CI server, for all other application servers you should be able to see here.

Regards,

Alok

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

I could not get the number of application server data in Rz12. I get the following details :

Activated (0 or 1)             1

Max. Requests in Queue (%)     25

Max. No. of Logons (%)         90

Maximum No. Separate Logons(%) 50

Max. Number of WPs Used (%)    75

Minimum Number of Free WPs     1

Max. No. of Comm. Entries (%)  90

Max. wait time                 15

Can you help.

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with your Basis team once - they should be able to suggest on the current setup

Regards,

Alok

Answers (0)