cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in testing mytravel and expense fiori app in Eclipse- Blue Screen only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

I'm requesting help on how to test "Mytravel and expense" fiori app in Eclipse Junos. I've installed tomcat server as well. I tried following options

1. Tried to test the BSP app TRV_TE_CRE in SE 80  - error message appear " no component available for testing" - from some of the forums understood the reason being this app does not have index.html file.

2. Then I downloaded this app into eclipse Juno and tried to run as server using tomcat but I only see "Blank Blue crystal screen". I also noticed that an index file was created automatically when the app was loaded into eclipse.

3. My final aim is to be able to extend this app in eclipse and then test it locally before uploading to SAP but I'm stuck because I can't see if the standard app is running fine in eclipse.

Guidance in  how to test this standard app in Eclipse would be of great help .

Many Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion successfully moved from SAP for Mobile to SAP Fiori

as the more appropriate community for this topic.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody help with this please, I'm stuck and not able to get much inputs from the online forums

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you visited the All Things SAP Fiori page yet?

Regards, Mike

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike - Yes I've looked at this page however did not find any specific inputs around this. Do you have any specific link or reference out there that can help.

Regards,

Monia

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just the section on troubleshooting.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

I took a look at this section, primarily it talks about fiori app troubleshooting in FLP, I'm looking at  testing of these apps in Eclipse  with this specific issue of blue crystal screen even though I've made all the settings related to proxy UI5 servlet as well to point to the Sap server and port.

Regards,

Monia