Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release rejected CO 118

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

This may be a very conventional error but I am really unable to trace from where 'Release Rejected' is appearing.

Below are the screen shots.

I have checked everything, OPJK settings, availability check group, everything is ok and right.

I did find in component overview of order, only one material has batch Entry field where batch number is assigned.

The other components dont have batch entry field activated. Only in configuration of OPJK, configuration is done in such a way release is permissible even if batches are missing

1) Sufficient stock of materials is available in unrestricted stock.

2) OPJK setting

Appreciate if you can help in locating the root cause of release rejection

Best regards

Shailesh Mishra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Thanks a lot for your reply. An enhancement, Badi was implemented for order at release stage.

We have solved the issue with the help of technical help.

Thanks a lot for your replies

Best regards

Shailesh

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shailesh,

Please remove the auto batch determination from the material master-Batch entry

then try the manual batch determination through CO02->Select that material and make the batch determination-> Copy the batch number

then go to component over view -> Goto->Missing parts-> Missing parts list

observer any message you are getting

then try to release the production order

hope system will allow you

Regards,

Venkatesh..

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the availability check is maintained & batch is created for FG material

Compare the MRP view also so that you will get to know otherwise delete all raw material in component overview than try to release if release is happening than the issue with Raw material other wise issue is with Finish material.

Kindly make a try revert with Findings.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Is it a new material with no previous process order released at all?

If so, please try to open side by side your materail master screens for this material and a "good behaviour" material, and try to find out some relevant difference.

When we first started with SAP I got this same error at PP module. We let "batch entry" at MRP2 empty and it worked. It is because we work with WM and we stage the material for the production area in a step later to the release of the order. Then when we release the process, there is no batch determination. It occurs later, when WM performs the staging to the PSA. There is no problem, because when we peform the goods issue, the batch is assigned to the process order accordingly.

Please let me know your oppinion about it.

Rgds,

Marcio