cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit to Stock

0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am trying kit to stock ( Starting in ERP ) so i created the Production Order then Outbound Delivery for Components ,Inbound Delivery for the Header Item is Created in EWM but in EWM it fails to create VAS Order because

1 ) in WPT KITS a bin is defined KITI but no storage type is given as reference to create bin so i am thinking to create a storage type role I ,is it correct ?

2)  for the header product sap mandate to create a packaging specification so do we need to create normal packaging specification( SAP ) or with KITS , what was the difference ,i mean is it only for packing final product ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You require one storage type with role 'I' to prepare the kit and that storage type acts as a staging for header product to proceed with putaway.

2.you require a packspec with condition procedure ( 0VSK) for header product.

BR,

C K REDDY

0 Kudos

Hi,

i am getting the following error.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am done with the issue , i have maintained the reference document PPO & VAS for Inbound

/SCWM/INB_PRD_KTS_KTR

/SCWM/INB_REQ_KTS

/SCWM/INB_REQ_DLV_KTS

/SCWM/INB_PRD_DLV_KTS_KTR

then error turn to ND then i maintained for

/SCWM/OUT_FD_KTS_KTR

/SCWM/OUT_REQ

/SCWM/OUT_PRD_KTS_KTR

/SCWM/OUT_REQ_DLV_KTS

/SCWM/OUT_PRD_DLV_KTS_KTR

now green symbol

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vamsi,

Point 1 : Yeah ,you have to create storage bin under the storage type role - I .

Point 2. You have to create PackSpec adding condition type 0VSK and it iis for the Product which you are receiving as Final Product(stock) with reference to Inbound delivey.

I hope you have creates a work center where you will perform the kitting activity.

BR,

Olet