cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value contract currency-VBKD-WKWAE not copied in credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a value contract against which I am trying to create a credit memo request & credit memo through a BAPI. It seems to work till credit memo request but while creating credit memo we are getting express document update truncated error.In SM13,it was showing currency exchange error but from debugging we found out that VBKD-WKWAE field is missing "INR". Any idea how this field is updated when credit memo request is created with reference to contract ?? (Have done VB07 VB08 even though there is no need since only INR is being used )

regards,

prabhat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you see any error message number? Check whether any of these OSS note is of help with your scenario;

946664 - Value contract currency not filled in the order

2285595 - Value contract currency is missing in subitems

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Error msg that I am receiving is "Error while determ. loc. crcy: exchange rate type M date 23.09.2016 from INR to" Error msg no - class M2 815 .Although I dont have any currency conversation process ,even than I have maintained data in VB07 and VB08.

And those notes cant be implemented.

ChetnaK1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to check the customer master record and see if any exchange rate type is maintained there. Try to remove it in case it is maintained and recreate the credit memo request.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check another OSS Note 2056523 - Update terminates with dump POSTING_ILLEGAL_STATEMENT.

Regards,