Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement SAP fiori integration with SAP PPM 6.1

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are going to install SAP fiori app for SAP PPM 6.1. We are already using SAP PPM 6.1 and as per business requirement SAP fiori is the need of business to allow managers to use PPM objects ( decision points, items, proposals,projects tasks ) through SAP fiori app.

I am going through link: SAP Fiori 1.0 for SAP Portfolio and Project Management - SAP Library for the same but I am willing to know how should I proceed with this implementation and what are the added benefits which it's gonna give to us in addition to objects mentioned above.

Kindly suggest me some pointers on that so that I can go ahead for it .

Any links, documents or anything I am willing to read for that.

Kindly share your experience too with me on that.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Fiori App configuration requires BASIS help. Please check this link for details. Following is a very brief explanation.

The configuration of SAP Fiori apps requires steps on a front-end Server (FES) and on the connected ECC back-end system. On the front-end server resides an SAP NetWeaver Gateway system with the SAP NetWeaver UI Add-On.

As a part of Fiori App configuration, UI5 applications and their related OData services need to be activated in SAP NetWeaver Gateway on FES. In addition, users need start authorizations for the services on the front-end and authorizations for related functions on the back-end.

You may check with BASIS team on activating SICF services, OData services and ICF nodes for SAP UI5 applications in SAP NetWeaver Gateway system.

Following are few back-end roles related to PPM Fiori Apps:

1. SAP_PPM_BCR_PROGRAMMANAGER               Program Manager Apps
2. SAP_PPM_BCR_PROJECTTEAMMEMBER           Project Team Member - Apps

Hope this helps

Best regards,

Aditya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,