Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound CHRMAS User Exit / BAdi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In my company we would have the need to enhance the outbound IDoc Message Type CHRMAS. Before I wanted to develop the Segment for my Enhancement I wanted to be sure if there is a user exit for this message type. After a long search I did not found any user exit but one BAdi Enhancement Spot called CHRMAS_IDOC_PROCESSING. When I tried to create an implementation I got the error message "SAP internal, no customer implementation allowed".

Do you know a solution for this issue or do I have to create a modification in the outbound function module for CHRMAS.

Thanks a lot.

BR,

Andreas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For IDOC creation (MASTERIDOC_CREATE_CHRMAS) did you check for BTE CHR00100?

Regards,

Raymond

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For IDOC creation (MASTERIDOC_CREATE_CHRMAS) did you check for BTE CHR00100?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hello Raymond,

after looking what BTE means could you explain me how I have to use a Business Transaction Event to enhance an IDoc?

Many Thanks.

BR,

Andreas

0 Kudos

Create a FM by copy of the sample FM, activate it with FIBF. look in MASTERIDOC_CREATE_CHRMAS for OPEN_FI_PERFORM_CHR00100_E this is where your FM will be called. (BTE are somewhere between customer-exit and BAdI in enhancement history)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hello Raymond,

thanks a lot for your help. I implemented now my enhancement and add the segments in the BTE CHR00100 and the IDoc works.

But via this BTE I cannot check if the IDoc is a basic or an enhancement as the CIMTYP field in IDOC_HEADER is always empty. For our use it is not important as we would only use the enhancement but what if we have a change in the future and would need the basic IDoc the BTE would always add my ZSegments.

Do you think I have to open an OSS Note for SAP to improve this section?

Many Thanks Raymond.

BR,

Andreas

0 Kudos

You may try to explore the available data in global area of the main function group CTAL to find this information, but I'm not sure of the result.

So you could consider creating a note, but I fear it would not be considered as a 'bug/correction' support request but some as some 'consulting service' requirement ($€£)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Ok sounds reasonable.

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

BR,

Andreas